- Manufacturer / Brand
- NSF Nederlandsche Seintoestellen Fabriek, Hilversum
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 128 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H146A - NSF Nederlandsche
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 570 x 300 x 250 mm / 22.4 x 11.8 x 9.8 inch
3 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulbs type: 8091D (6,3V, 640mA). The unit has an economic swith to reduce power consumption.Loudspeaker Philips type 9646. Connectors for second loudspeaker and for pick-up.There are 9 push-buttons:
- LW: 708 - 2000 m.
- BC: 175 - 585 m.
- SW: 13,8 - 51 m.
- 3 for a preselected station on BC or LW
- 3 for a preselected station on BC only
- 1 for manual tuning on each band.
This model is the follow-up of model NSF H94A, which has almost the same schematic and look, but no economic switch.
- Price in first year of sale
- 142.00 Hfl
- Mentioned in
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Generic model 146A by Philips)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 161 models, 119 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from NSF Nederlandsche Seintoestellen Fabriek, Hilversum