AM/FM Stereo Synthesizer Receiver PR-90
- unknown Country
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Omega (brand?); where?
- 1993 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.2 cm = 1.7 inch
- Power out
- 0.1 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Synthesizer Receiver PR-90 - Omega brand?; where?
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 60 x 105 x 20 mm / 2.4 x 4.1 x 0.8 inch
The earphone cable acts as a FM antenna.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Model page created by Jose Mesquita. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Omega (brand?); where?