- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pamphonic Reproducers Ltd.; London (Pam)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 715RG - Pamphonic Reproducers Ltd.;
- Console with any shape - in general
A console AM/FM Radiogram with a 4 speed autochanger. Same chassis as fitted to the Pam 713 table radio.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (1297 dated 20 April 1957)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 70 models, 35 with images and 31 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pamphonic Reproducers Ltd.; London (Pam)