Toshiba 8 Transistor 4 Band 8L-788L
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pars Electric Manufacturing Co. (Toshiba/Grundig); Tehran
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Power out
- 0.4 W (max.)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Toshiba 8 Transistor 4 Band 8L-788L - Pars Electric Manufacturing Co
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 150 x 75 mm / 9.8 x 5.9 x 3 inch
Pars/Toshiba Transistor Radio 8L-788L
SW 1: 2.5 to 7.5 MHz
SW 2: 7.5 to 22 MHz
Pars Electric Mfg. Co. Ltd. Teheran, Iran.
Assembled in Iran under technical collaboration with Tokyo Shibaura Electric C. Ltd.
The original model 8L-788R has been introduced in Japan in 1964.
- Model page created by Daniel Rosha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 11 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pars Electric Manufacturing Co. (Toshiba/Grundig); Tehran