Piccadilly 7 Transistor PR 721 (Ch= PC16) with OC81
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Perdio Electronics Ltd. / Products Ltd.; London, Stanmore
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Power out
- 0.24 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Piccadilly 7 Transistor PR 721 [with OC81] - Perdio Electronics Ltd. /
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6 x 4 x 1.75 inch / 152 x 102 x 44 mm
- Please note: there is no Piccadilly PR7 (misinterpreted service paper).
Colors available: blue or grey or red. Same chassis and schematic used in Piccadilly, Londoner, Park Lane and Super-7. Sockets for external aerial and earphone.
Thereis also a variant with different Transistor lineup.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- P.Stenning CD
- Model page created by Hamish Galloway. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 60 models, 51 with images and 39 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Perdio Electronics Ltd. / Products Ltd.; London, Stanmore