T-905 Code 124
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 or 460/10700 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / C: 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T-905 Code 124 - Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 168 x 82 mm / 9.1 x 6.6 x 3.2 inch
Made in Western Germany by Nordmende, Bremen for Philco, USA.
See also the German domestic model Transita Z080 Ch= 2/608 receiving FM (UKW), MW and LW bands.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 23, 1963
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 611 folder 10 date 12-62)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3992 models, 2201 with images and 3642 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA