F118/2 Ch= 52AD3 Sycamore finish cabinet.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco Radio & Television Corp. (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 210-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: F118/2 Ch= 52AD3 [Sycamore finish cabinet.] - Philco Radio & Television Corp
- Console with any shape - in general
Dual-wave radiogram with 78 RPM automatic record changer.
Cabinet finished in Sycamore.
- Price in first year of sale
- 138.95 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 11, 1953, Page 249.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 138 models, 31 with images and 75 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco Radio & Television Corp. (Aust) Pty. Ltd.