F119/3 Ch= 52AF3 With 3-speed changer in a Walnut or Rosewood cabinet.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco Radio & Television Corp. (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: F119/3 Ch= 52AF3 [With 3-speed changer in a Walnut or Rosewood cabinet.] - Philco Radio & Television Corp
- Console with any shape - in general
Dual-wave radiogram with a 3-speed record changer.
Cabinet finishes available in Walnut & Rosewood.
- Price in first year of sale
- 126.05 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Refer to Airzone 5A2F3 schematic, Vol. 9, Page 96.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 138 models, 31 with images and 75 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco Radio & Television Corp. (Aust) Pty. Ltd.