- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Radios - Deutschland
- 1935 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Deutsche Philips-Ges.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 128 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 0.45A - Philips Radios - Deutschland
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 422 x 378 x 289 mm / 16.6 x 14.9 x 11.4 inch
Lautsprecher nach oben abstrahlend, mit Klappdeckel.
Country of origin currently unknown.
- Model page created by Bruce Cox. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2513 models, 2233 with images and 1535 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Radios - Deutschland
Forum contributions about this model: Philips Radios -: 0.45A
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
I am restoring this radio. Part of the tuning pulley is broken (which is made out of some type of fiber board), so I am having a new one made. It is missing the speaker, 1 knob, and the feet. If anyone knows where I might buy these missing parts, please let me know.
Bruce Cox, 20.Feb.13