- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Power out
- 6 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 31RB560 /00 - Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 550 x 175 x 190 mm / 21.7 x 6.9 x 7.5 inch
AD3700/M06 double cone 6 W loudspeaker.
See also very similar B4S51A with different IF frequency and different antenna and phono input jacks.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.5 kg / 12 lb 1.8 oz (12.115 lb)
- Model page created by Peter Spies. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 214 models, 192 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm
Forum contributions about this model: Philips, Svenska AB,: 31RB560 /00
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
This table radio uses a mechanism that enables 3 programmable presets ("mechanische Programmvorwahl") for FM tuning. It is the same mechanism as is used in the "Mariette" portable FM-radios (L2D51T, B2S45T, 66RL260 and 66RL261) and in the "Musette" FM-record player (H3D55T). The red button that functions as an indicator can also used as AFC-switch.
Mick Metselaar, 11.Nov.19