- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 595AN - Philips USA
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 510 x 330 x 230 mm / 20.1 x 13 x 9.1 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11.9 kg / 26 lb 3.4 oz (26.211 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by José Manuel Silvestre. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA