- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1947 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110/220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 668VN - Philips USA
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA
Forum contributions about this model: Philips USA: 668VN
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
The owner of the radio that sent me the pictures is Mr. Hever Passos.
Our colleague here at RMORG, who sent it to me to restore its chassis.
By the way... in excellent good working condition
Meyer Rochwerger, 25.Apr.23