- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1941 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC 100-130; 200-240 / 90 & 2 x 4,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 808BNH - Philips USA
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
SW1 2...6 MHz, SW2 6...18 MHz. Built-in frame antenna for BC (MW).
Two different mains cords used for 100-130 or 200-240 volts.
Both contain series resistors.
Chassis, parts and schematic of this radio is very similar to Andrea P-163. The only difference is in power supply (110V for Andrea P-163 and 110/220V for Philips 808BNH). You can compare this two sets.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Bernhard Nagel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA