- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips - Schweiz
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 103 - 253 Volt
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic.
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 932A - Philips - Schweiz
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
This model is listed in Radiokatalog Band 2 by Ernst Erb. We have no knowledge if this model was imported to Switzerland, imported by parts or made in Switzerland.
The material for the case is Arbolite. The coverage is divided in three bands. Aperiodical RF pre stage.
Please don't upload pictures or schematics here unless it's clearly having a Swiss stamp.
See the Dutch 932A.
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Source of data
- Radiokatalog Band 2, Ernst Erb
- Other Models
Here you find 289 models, 212 with images and 222 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips - Schweiz