- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Canada
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B4C87A - Philips Canada
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18 x 10.63 x 8.125 inch / 457 x 270 x 206 mm
Philips Canada B4C87A features FM/VHF up to 108 MHz, SW 5.8...12.5 MHz, BC.
5 Push-Button tone register, magic band as tuning indicator.
Connections for Pick-up, tape, ext. speaker.
Wooden case with plastic front.
Compare with the similar Dutch model B4X82A where technical documents can be found.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15 lb 10 oz (15.625 lb) / 7.094 kg
- Model page created by Bernhard Nagel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 159 models, 88 with images and 136 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Canada