- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Portugal
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: FAPAE
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 110; 220 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B4LN76Z - Philips Portugal
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 365 x 162 x 201 mm / 14.4 x 6.4 x 7.9 inch
With vibrator AU1004 "vibraphil" for 6 V storage battery operation.
See also the Philips AC only model B4LN76A.
- Model page created by Carlos Alves. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 75 models, 70 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Portugal