Juliette B4S51A /02
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468/10850 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Juliette B4S51A /02 - Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 548 x 190 x 166 mm / 21.6 x 7.5 x 6.5 inch
Connector for external loudspeaker (5 Ohms).
See also model B4S51A /00 /13 (differences unknown). Some models have a sticker "/02" on the back cover, presumably replacing the original "/00" or "/13".
- Model page created by Jörgen Svensson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 214 models, 192 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm