- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Radio A/S; København
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 441 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-220 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BDK361U - Philips Radio A/S; København
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 395 x 278 x 200 mm / 15.6 x 10.9 x 7.9 inch
BDK ... is a typical model for Philips Denmark - even if the schematic would come from the Netherlands. BDK361U is a typical Philips Denmark.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.6 kg / 12 lb 5.4 oz (12.335 lb)
- Source of data
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 101 models, 98 with images and 54 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Radio A/S; København