Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BI201U - Philips Italy; Milano MI
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- 2 gamme d'onda.
2 wave bands.
- Price in first year of sale
- 29,000.00 ITL
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio II (2000)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 390 models, 321 with images and 246 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
The model is part of the collections of the following members.