BX115U (-00) dial without station names
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 127; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 11 cm = 4.3 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BX115U [dial without station names] - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 165 x 125 mm / 10.2 x 6.5 x 4.9 inch
AM radio for external antenna, BC only.
Reception range: 517 - 1622 kHz
Loudspeaker: 9742X (5Ω)
Dial lamp: 8034D (E10, 10V, 200mA)
There is no switch present for changing the mains voltage. The conversion from 220 V to 127 V is done by shorting the resistors R11 and R12 with wires.
See also BX115U -01 which works on 127 V AC/DC only.
This model is equipped with many variations of dial scales:
- with frequency only, 15...5 1/2
- with frequency only, but 16...5
- with frequency and wavelength
- with frequency and wavelength, criss-cross line below
- with station names and wavelength
Suffix -00 only shows on technical documentation, not on type plates.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.2 kg / 4 lb 13.5 oz (4.846 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 98.00 HFL
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5131 models, 4250 with images and 3381 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt