- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BX524A - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 530 x 350 x 250 mm / 20.9 x 13.8 x 9.8 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.7 kg / 19 lb 2.6 oz (19.163 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model is part of the collections of the following members.