Cadetto 2 B0I00U
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cadetto 2 B0I00U - Philips Italy; Milano MI
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Diverse varianti di colore. Descritta anche come BOI00U.
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio III (2000)
- Model page created by Giuseppe Duello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 387 models, 315 with images and 242 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Italy; Milano (MI)