- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- 1966 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Raff V472 - Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- Book-shelf unit.
- Diodes: 2× OA79, BA102.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Jörgen Svensson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 204 models, 160 with images and 107 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
The model Raff is part of the collections of the following members.