- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Electrical, Lamps, Industrial - Miniwatt; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105; 120; 210; 230; 250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: E151A - Philips Electrical, Lamps,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
MW 198...565 m (1515...531 kHz)
SW 48...150 m (6,2...20 MHz)
SW bandspread circuits:
13 m, 16 m, 19 m, 25 m, 31 m, 41 m.
Only in SW bandspread mode, the EF50 acts as a rf preamplifier with an untuned (aperiodic) input circuit.
Scale lamps 3x 6,2V/0,3A.
- Mentioned in
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Jose Duarte Costa. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 423 models, 296 with images and 283 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Electrical, Lamps, Industrial - Miniwatt; London
Forum contributions about this model: Philips Electrical,: E151A
Threads: 2 | Posts: 19
Lars-G. Lundelin, 23.May.07
I’ve one Philips E151A.
As far as I know this reference number is not usual in Philips radios.
I would like to upload it to Rmorg but I must be sure about its identity.
Do You help me?
Do You know the meaning of this letter E?
José Duarte Costa
- PHILIPS E151A (45 KB)
Jose Duarte Costa, 03.May.07