HF548 AM FM
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips France; Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HF548 AM FM - Philips France; Paris
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 560 x 430 x 230 mm / 22 x 16.9 x 9.1 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 78,500.00 F
- Source of data
- Philips Radio
- Model page created by Patrice Zeissloff. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 603 models, 539 with images and 328 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips France; Paris