- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 140; 160; 170; 220 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HI424A - Philips Italy; Milano MI
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- 2 gamme d'onda. Giradischi 2 velocità.
2 wave bands. 2 speed record player.
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio II (2000)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 375 models, 306 with images and 235 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Italy; Milano (MI)