HI434A / Bis
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 140; 150; 160; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HI434A / Bis - Philips Italy; Milano MI
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 295 x 320 mm / 15 x 11.6 x 12.6 inch
- Giradischi 3 velocità (78-45-33 giri)
3 speed record player (78, 45, 33 rpm).
There is also an earlier model HI434A which employs a UCH42 for the Oscillator/Mixer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Federico Valdameri † 7.2015. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 383 models, 315 with images and 238 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Italy; Milano (MI)