- Service- or Lab Equipment
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110, 125, 145, 200, 220, 245 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscillograph GM5654 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 315 x 465 mm / 9.8 x 12.4 x 18.3 inch
- Messbereich 1 Hz...3 MHz, Leuchtschirmdurchmesser 100 mm.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 26 kg / 57 lb 4.3 oz (57.269 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,375.00 DM
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Bernd Pötzsch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Oscillograph is part of the collections of the following members.
The model Oscillograph can be seen in the following museums.