Philetta 53 BN211U
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Norway (Norsk A/S Philips - A/S Radio Industri); Oslo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-127; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 cm = 4.7 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Philetta 53 BN211U - Philips Norway Norsk A/S
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 285 x 180 x 130 mm / 11.2 x 7.1 x 5.1 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.8 kg / 6 lb 2.7 oz (6.167 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 275.00 NOK
- Model page created by Jan Warberg. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 58 models, 51 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Norway (Norsk A/S Philips - A/S Radio Industri); Oslo
The model Philetta 53 is part of the collections of the following members.