- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips, Singapore
- 1971 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 or 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Power out
- 0.15 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 90RL052 /00 - Philips, Singapore
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 125 x 70 x 35 mm / 4.9 x 2.8 x 1.4 inch
Frequency ranges: LW 1100 - 2000 m, MW 184 - 570 m. Jack for headphone, 8 ohms. Ferrite rod antenna 100 x 80 mm.
Version /00 (/00R) has an IF frequency of 452 kHz. The 470kHz IF applies to one or more other executions.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by William J Blanchflower. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 85 models, 83 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips, Singapore