RC-Generator GM-2317 /03 /04
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-245 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RC-Generator GM-2317 /03 /04 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 230 x 210 mm / 13 x 9.1 x 8.3 inch
- 20 Hz-250 kHz in 6 steps.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.5 kg / 20 lb 14.8 oz (20.925 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Hugo Sneyers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model RC-Generator is part of the collections of the following members.
The model RC-Generator can be seen in the following museums.