- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips akc. spol., Praha-Hloubetin
- 1936 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 128 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 4.3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sonata 796U-14 - Philips akc. spol., Praha-
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 550 x 430 x 270 mm / 21.7 x 16.9 x 10.6 inch
The radio chassis is basically the same as model 796A. A separate vibrator with its own mains voltage selector was added. AC or DC mains selectable.
Some extra shielding was added for filtering interference from convertor unit. See technical papers with this model.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15.9 kg / 35 lb 0.4 oz (35.022 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Jürgen Bauch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 145 models, 120 with images and 112 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips akc. spol., Praha-Hloubetin