- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1952 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 21600 kHz
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 inch = 17.8 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TX1410U-48 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 450 x 540 x 480 mm / 17.7 x 21.3 x 18.9 inch
- Philips TX1410U-48 shares the same cabinet style with the German model TD1410U.
Each tube type listed once.
Gabinete tipo "doghouse".
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Aldo Canepa. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5209 models, 4335 with images and 3436 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt