Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8.7 cm = 3.4 inch
- Power out
- 0.25 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lucky RT7323 - Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno VA
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 100 x 56 mm / 9.8 x 3.9 x 2.2 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.9 kg / 1 lb 15.7 oz (1.982 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 18,900.00 ITL
- Mentioned in
- Annuario ANIE 1963-64
- Model page created by Enrico Bonisolo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 713 models, 447 with images and 529 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
The model Lucky is part of the collections of the following members.