Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125; 160; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mirage RR-1309 - Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno VA
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 490 x 115 x 165 mm / 19.3 x 4.5 x 6.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.150 kg / 6 lb 15 oz (6.938 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 43,900.00 ITL
- Mentioned in
- Catalogo ANIE (1970-71)
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 713 models, 447 with images and 529 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
The model Mirage is part of the collections of the following members.