- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Pilot Radio & Television || Pilot Radio and Tube || Pilot Radio Corporation
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM-530 - Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. Radio
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
The Pilot Model FM-530 is an AC operated 9 tube mono FM Tuner; with Aux audio input.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 2-59, Set 430, Folder 11)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 516 models, 247 with images and 380 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)