- Manufacturer / Brand
- Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- 1977 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 15 inch = 38.1 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C380K60 - Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia
Large 15" loudspeaker to suit guitar amplifiers.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms.
- Maximum Power: 150 Watts (continuous) 200 Watts peak.
Made in Japan by Foster.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.2 kg / 11 lb 7.3 oz (11.454 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (The Plessey Foster Range of Speakers, April 1978.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 16 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW