Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- 1977 ?
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Plessey C200L11 - Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
- Nominal power: 16 Watts.
Made in Japan by Foster.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.650 kg / 3 lb 10.1 oz (3.634 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (The Plessey Foster Range of Speakers, April 1978.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 16 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW