- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Electronics Pty Ltd, Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-225; 225-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 10 G.S.W. - Pye Electronics Pty Ltd,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
6 Valve A/C world range radiogram with Bandspread (covering the 31, 25, 19 and 16 metre bands). Two speakers; built-in Ferrite rotary aerial, magic eye and automatic (3-speed) record changer. Accoustically correct cabinet in beautiful selected timbers. (MINGAY PRICE SERVICE)
- Price in first year of sale
- 133.35 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XIV
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Nov 1955 to Nov 1956.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series 1963, Page P203.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 14, 1956 (for 1955 models), Page 279.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 20 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Electronics Pty Ltd, Melbourne