- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Electronics Pty Ltd, Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-225; 225-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 13 G.S.W. - Pye Electronics Pty Ltd,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Radiogram with 3-speed automatic record changer.
This model has four band spread short wave ranges covering the 31, 25, 19 and 16 metre bands.
Cabinet finish in Blonde.
- Price in first year of sale
- 109.20 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XIV
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol.1, 1963, Page P206.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 14, 1956, Page 287.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 21 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Electronics Pty Ltd, Melbourne