- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Electronics Pty Ltd, Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-220; 221-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EPM - Pye Electronics Pty Ltd,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Pye EPM uses a slightly modified Astor JPM chassis. Circuit values are otherwise the same.
This model uses permeability tuning.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XIII
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 20 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Electronics Pty Ltd, Melbourne