- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- 1958 ??
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 8 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mozart HFS-20M - Pye Ltd., Radio Works;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 4 x 11 inch / 254 x 102 x 279 mm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20 lb 0 oz (20 lb) / 9.080 kg
- Model page created by Sean Fitzgerald. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 587 models, 439 with images and 338 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge