- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Rentals; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 195-255 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 216 - Radio Rentals; London
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 8.75 x 5.5 inch / 330 x 222 x 140 mm
- Same chassis as model 208.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.4 kg / 7 lb 7.8 oz (7.489 lb)
- Source of data
- Radio! Radio!
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 21 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Rentals; London
Forum contributions about this model: Radio Rentals;: 216
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Anyone needing service information for this model would do well to check Model 208. A comparison between my 216 and the schematic and parts layout for Model 208 has shown them to be identical. Even the dial cord is the same.
James MacWilliams, 28.Jan.10