- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio-Star; Nice
- 1948 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-130 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 653 - Radio-Star; Nice
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 290 x 190 x 200 mm / 11.4 x 7.5 x 7.9 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.8 kg / 8 lb 5.9 oz (8.37 lb)
- Source of data
- Le grand livre de la TSF
- Model page created by Patrice Zeissloff. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 45 models, 44 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio-Star; Nice