Brass T-100 Premiere 9072-1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge, MA
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Brass T-100 Premiere 9072-1 - Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Same chassis as Raytheon T-100.
Case in brass and wood probably made in Switzerland.
See also the Sun Rays variant.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 307 models, 148 with images and 223 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge, MA