262 1935 prod.
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Power out
- 7 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 262 [1935 prod.] - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 27 x 42.5 x 14.5 inch / 686 x 1080 x 368 mm
- 6 legged stretcher base, lowboy.
5 bands: LW / BC / 3x SW.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before
- Mentioned in
- Pre-War Consoles
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- RCA Victor Service Notes "Red Book" Series
- Other Models
Here you find 5020 models, 3014 with images and 4061 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)