Emissora Nacional Portugal
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1935 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); Neutrodyne
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 13 cm = 5.1 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Emissora Nacional Portugal - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 180 x 150 mm / 10.2 x 7.1 x 5.9 inch
- Export Model for Portugal.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Jose Duarte Costa. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5019 models, 3010 with images and 4061 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
Forum contributions about this model: RCA RCA Victor Co.: Emissora Nacional Portugal
Threads: 2 | Posts: 10