Auto Receiver A-572X
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA Victor (International), Montreal
- 1955 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 1.8 W (3 W max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Auto Receiver A-572X - RCA Victor International,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.5 x 4.5 x 7 inch / 216 x 114 x 178 mm
The Canadian RCA-Victor model A-572X is a 5-tube automobile radio with vibrator power supply for 12 volts. Current drain is 2.6A. Use 6A fuse. For negative ground only.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 661 models, 429 with images and 606 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA Victor (International), Montreal