Cathedral Speaker 106
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA Victor (International), Montreal
- 1927–1932 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cathedral Speaker 106 - RCA Victor International,
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 18 x 12 inch / 406 x 457 x 305 mm
RCA Cathedral Speaker Model 106. Schematic may be similar to disc rectifier version shown here in USA model 106 UZ-642.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 23.8 lb (23 lb 12.8 oz) / 10.805 kg
- Model page created by Gordon Lane. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 640 models, 413 with images and 588 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA Victor (International), Montreal