- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA Victor (International), Montreal
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P-332 - RCA Victor International,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
The RCA-Victor model P-332 is a 6-transistor portable radio for standard broadcast reception.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (1959 Supplement 46)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 666 models, 435 with images and 606 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA Victor (International), Montreal